We are changing the way financial advice is given. We specialize in retainer-based planning with no assets required to become clients. This is unique for the financial services industry and allows all asset platforms to be utilized to help a client reach their goals.
Your Financial Future
Today's financial markets are increasingly complex and constantly evolving. One of the most important decisions you can make is to seek the advice of a trusted, qualified, holistic wealth management firm to help guide you through the ever-changing landscape.
At Creative Capital Wealth Management Group, we view your goals and objectives as a series of destinations on a road-map. We believe it is our duty as your Trusted Advisor to act as a GPS - to help you design an efficient route to those destinations, warn you of potential hazards, reroute you around unforeseeable roadblocks, and make you aware of new routes that may become available. Our vision is long term, holistic, and personalized knowing that the most appropriate plan for you is the one designed around you and using all of the members of your wealth management team - your attorney, CPA, insurance agents, and other life advisors.
When you engage CCWMG for planning and/or fee based asset management services, we act as an Investment Advisor Representative (IAR). IAR's have a fiduciary duty to their clients, which means they have a fundamental obligation to provide suitable investment advice and always act in their clients' best interests.
- We work for you: We are an independent Investment Advisor Representative (IAR)
- We've helped others like you: CCWMG has served our clients since our inception in 2003. Our team and subject matter partners have over 100 years of combined financial services experience.
- Team approach around your goals: We help you integrate your existing team, if you have one, or we help you build a team using our core structure and third party independent specialists. This usually includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), investment manager, insurance specialist, CPA, lawyer, and more. These professionals all work together to develop and implement the strategy to best accomplish your goals and objectives.
- Comprehensive: We coordinate all aspects of your financial situation from college to retirement planning, income tax and cash flow concerns, investment planning and analysis, risk management and estate planning.
- Trusted: We strive to earn your trust in everything we do. We do this by being completely honest, doing what we promise we will do and only making recommendations that are in your best interest.
- You chose the way we are compensated: We use an industry leading "retainer based" approach to our planning clients. This approach does not require assets to be with us. You can also engage us for asset management services and in this engagement we are fee based compensated. Our main motivation is to keep you happy through superior client service, innovative financial and investment strategies and value added solutions.
- We understand Alternative Assets: Our clients own many kinds of assets. Some own private businesses, real estate or private equity. We help our clients make decisions on these assets.
- We make your financial life easy to understand and track: Utilizing our on-line LIFE vision portal and continuing to invest in technology to help serve your needs. We provide online access to your financial information and the ability to integrate all of your accounts in order to view your total portfolio. We also provide an online vault to store all of your financial documents.
- Security: We do not maintain custody of client assets. We adhere to a strict client confidentiality agreement and do not share any personal client information with unauthorized third parties.
What to learn more? Click here to schedule a complimentary consultation.
We have proudly served Phoenixville and the entire Chester County, Montgomery County, and Delaware County areas of Pennsylvania since 2003. We also have wealth advisors licensed to work with individuals in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Kentucky, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Florida.
Advisors from Creative Capital Wealth Management Group have been nationally cited in the Wall Street Journal Online, American Banker, Christian Science Monitor, and Kiplinger's Personal Finance. The company has been featured in numerous local publications such as Main Line Today, Philadelphia Business Journal, Chester County Life, and Main Line CEO.
When Heirs are Imperfect
The money problems or bad lifestyle habits of adult children could lead to the squandering of any inheritance they receive.
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
Not only can D&O insurance provide financial protection, but it can help improve an organization’s decision-making.
Women and Retirement
Women must be ready to spend, on average, more years in retirement than men.
There are common mistakes you can avoid when saving for retirement.
There are unique risks of owning a second home and obtaining the proper coverage may protect you from financial risk.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
Monthly Social Security payments differ substantially depending on when you start receiving benefits.
There’s a link between debt and stress.
Marriage changes everything, including your insurance needs.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.