Opportunity is Here
At CCWMG we know there are a lot of good advisors out there that are overwhelmed by the idea of being independent or simply don’t know where to start. Often these advisors end up working for captive agencies or broker dealers who own their clients and have a limited amount of investments and strategies for the lucrative affluent client.
To make matters worse, when you add the increasing demands of these clients and the uncertainties of the DOL rule changes, it makes being a trusted advisor a difficult job. We understand—we have been there.
For a dozen years we created a platform to support the affluent client and their advisors. We made marketing, compliance, investments, and strategies “turn key” but still personalized so our clients experience tailored advice with the strategies and products that only an independent trusted advisor can offer.
At CCWMG we think client relationships are valuable commodities that the advisor - that you - should be rewarded for.
Welcome to Creative Capital Wealth Management Group.
Creative Capital Wealth Management Group is a private, independent fee-based holistic wealth management firm, which allows us to remain completely objective in the solutions we offer. We work with our clients to create individual strategies designed to achieve their long-term financial goals. By working in partnership from the outset, our clients are well informed and value our advice. We spend every day working by the motto that the client’s success is our success.
The Value to Your Client:
- The client is always a person, not a number; much more personal than a bulk firm.
- Advice that is not tied to buying products.
- Education and information to make better decisions.
- Best of Breed Playbook and endowment type strategies and high net worth investments not available with all firms - sophisticated real world solutions for someone with their financial resources.
- 24/7 access to LIFE Vision, a real time dashboard of where they are.
- Clients have the security of knowing they have a true trusted advisor team behind them that includes a Certified Wealth Strategist® and Certified Financial Planner® and integrates the advice of the various experts they already have.
- A planning-first process and focus that is retainer based, not billable hours.
- Local and national brand recognition.
The Value to You:
- Proven engagement process to stand out and succeed in the high net worth marketplace.
- Established brand - local goodwill, national reputation, higher tier support and service from Playbook vendors.
- "Plug and Play" operations, processes, and flat fee planning engagement model.
- Built in staff. Certified Financial Planner® behind the planning process and administrative and compliance support, including all paperwork if using our playbook.
- Product and process training.
- No cost participation in prospecting and client appreciation events.
- Choose your level of client engagement.
- Fast processing of complex investments, our office does the paperwork for you.
- Built in succession planning with higher retention and value to you.
- Real people answering the phones, working on the plans, supporting you and your clients.
- Access to pre-approved marketing materials and content, branded website, business cards, letterhead, email address, etc.
- Leverage already built infrastructure.
- Access to financial planning software, aggregation software, cloud based work environment, VOIP phone system, access anywhere CRM, virtual meeting software, and other full version professional software packages without additional licensing fees.
- Monthly brainstorming meetings.
- Build out your team without adding to your payroll.
- Higher payout structure with lower costs than most independents.
Experienced financial services professionals today face the challenges of an industry undergoing significant change. Every day, it seems, there is a new competitor - banks, brokerage houses, and now accounting firms. Challenges unheard of just a few years ago, such as robo advisors, threaten to bypass some advisors altogether. At the same time, prospective clients are more knowledgeable and demanding than ever. More sophisticated clients demand more sophisticated plans and investment strategies, many of which are simply not available to wire houses or other non-independent planning firms.
At CCWMG we prize experienced producers for one simple reason: they have the skills to meet the unique needs of our sophisticated target markets. Our clients understand the added value a seasoned advisor brings to the table and so do we. That’s why our producers get all the resources and attention they need – from personal coaching to outstanding support services.
Within a team atmosphere, advisors will discover lower costs, new opportunities, and the ability to leverage an identity. They are able to become truly client focused.
Consider Your Future.
Call us today.