Wealth Management for Executives
Your Financial Future
Today's financial markets are increasingly complex and constantly evolving. One of the most important decisions you can make is to seek the advice of a trusted, qualified, holistic wealth management firm to help guide you through the ever-changing landscape.
At Creative Capital Wealth Management Group, your goals and objectives are viewed as a series of destinations on a road-map. Our vision is long term, holistic, and personalized knowing that the most appropriate plan for you is the one designed around you and using all of the members of your wealth management team - your attorney, CPA, insurance agents, and other life advisors.
When you engage CCWMG for planning and/or fee based asset management services, we act as an Investment Advisor Representative (IAR). IAR's have a fiduciary duty to their clients, which means they have a fundamental obligation to provide suitable investment advice and always act in their clients' best interests.
- We've helped others like you: CCWMG has served our clients since our inception in 2003. Our team and subject matter partners have over 100 years of combined financial services experience.
- Team approach around your goals: We help you integrate your existing team, if you have one, or we help you build a team using our core structure and third party independent specialists. This usually includes a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), investment manager, insurance specialist, CPA, lawyer, and more. These professionals all work together to develop and implement the strategy to best accomplish your goals and objectives.
- Comprehensive: We coordinate all aspects of your financial situation from college to retirement planning, income tax and cash flow concerns, investment planning and analysis, risk management, and estate planning.
- Trusted: We strive to earn your trust in everything we do. We do this by being completely honest, doing what we promise we will do and only making recommendations that are in your best interest.
- You choose the way we are compensated: We use an industry leading "retainer based" approach to our planning clients. This approach does not require assets to be with us. You can also engage us for asset management services and in this engagement we are fee based compensated. Our main motivation is to keep you happy through superior client service, innovative financial and investment strategies and value added solutions.
- We understand Alternative Assets: Our clients own many kinds of assets; some own private businesses, real estate or private equity. We help our clients make decisions on these assets.
- We make your financial life easy to understand and track: Utilizing our on-line LIFE vision portal and continuing to invest in technology to help serve your needs. We provide online access to your financial information and the ability to integrate all of your accounts in order to view your total portfolio. We also provide an online vault to store all of your financial documents.
- Security: We do not maintain custody of client assets. We adhere to a strict client confidentiality agreement and do not share any personal client information with unauthorized third parties.
Retainer Based Planning
Flat fee, annual retainer, with NO assets required to be managed by us. Sometimes where you have your money is where it might belong but that doesn't mean you don't need advice you can trust. Our clients like our CFP® lead planning and the no-conflict with product sales advice.
We develop with you a customized two-year plan to cover all of the various aspects of your wealth management planning journey. We call this our Milestone Clarification ProcessTM, also known as MCP. It begins with the base areas: insurance review, tax mitigation strategy review, investment allocation and selection review, a wealth and estate transfer discussion, and retirement planning. In addition, the MCP includes access to our online planning and aggregation portal LIFE Vision, which allows you to see your overall financial picture in one location.
The executive model includes a focus on understanding and utilizing your corporate benefits, such as stock options and retirement plan contributions. View our example of LIFE Vision for Executives HERE.